Pittsburgh Pirates @ Chicago Cubs
September 27, 2018 at 7:05pm
Section 527, Row 5, Seats 7-10
CBA Insurance Agency is holding a random drawing to give away four tickets to a Chicago Cubs game.
1. "Like" the CBA Insurance Agency Facebook Page
2. "Recommend" CBA Insurance Agency on Facebook
Deadline to Enter
Thursday, September 6, 2018 at 11:59pm
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: CBA Insurance Agency's Cubs Ticket Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. Void where prohibited. Employees of CBA Insurance Agency ("Sponsor") or The Chicago Bar Association, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employees whether legally related or not) are not eligible.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entries will be accepted starting on August 7, 2018 at 9am through September 6, 2018 at 5pm.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes must be entered by "Liking" the CBA Insurance Agency Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/CBAInsuranceAgency AND "Recommending" CBA Insurance Agency on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pg/CBAInsuranceAgency/reviews/.
4. ENTRIES: The Sweepstakes must be entered by both "Liking" the CBA Insurance Agency Facebook Page and providing a review of CBA Insurance Agency on the CBA Insurance Agency Facebook Page. The entry must fulfill all sweepstake requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Individuals that "Like" the CBA Insurance Agency Facebook Page without "Recommending" CBA Insurance Agency on Facebook are invalid entries. Individuals that "Recommend" CBA Insurance Agency on Facebook without "liking" the CBA Insurance Agency Facebook Page are invalid entries. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Facebook accounts in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. WINNERS/PRIZES: One winner will be selected at random from the pool of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected by a random drawing from the pool of eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified via phone and/or e-mail at Sponsor's discretion on or about the day of the drawing. In the event that the winner does not respond to the Sponsor's notification(s) or does not accept the prize within one (1) week of the first notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, the Sponsor will use a reasonable amount of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize to (an)other alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability with this Sweepstakes.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a Prize permitted. Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decision of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant’s submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Additionally, acceptance of a Prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, promotional partners, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Winner agrees to release, indemnify, discharge, and hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees and shareholders harmless for any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or injuries of any kind (including death) or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the Prize.
9. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STAES OF AMERICA AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is CBA Insurance Agency, 321 S. Plymouth Court, 6th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604. Sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.